SUEDE WITH FACTORY LACED
HOW TO CLEAN SUEDE SHOES
NOT ALL SUEDE US CREATED EQUAL SO TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT
- We always recommend using our Repellent Spray (liquid or aerosol spray) when you get a fresh pair of kicks, ESPECIALLY SUEDE. This will allow your shoes to last WAYYYY LONGER.
- But let’s get to it…..
- All you need is our Shoe Cleaner Solution, Medium Brush, and a Suede Brush (Toothbrush if you don’t have one).
- Remove any loose dirt and debris so you won’t blend and stain while cleaning.
- Use the eraser on the suede brush to erase any easy blemishes before moving on to our cleaning solution.
- When getting to the cleaning and conditioning portion, make sure to use minimum amount of water. Dyed suede can bleed so test small part of your shoes to ensure your shoes do not bleed. Use our suede brush (or tooth brush) during the cleaning process
- Once shoes have dried, go over the suede shoe with our medium brush to let your shoes look fresh!